A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words


Friday, August 7, 2009

Weekend Dining

I guess this must be the image of the day (if not the week) for me. I have a very similar fabric 280 cm wide -one which is used on the chair- and was not sure where to use it. I am going to make round table cloths with dark brown border. It will be great with my sisal rugs and linen sofas. So exciting.

Photos Mary McGee
Photo Leontine Linens
Photo Jonathan Adler Image via Pink wallpaper blog

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and messages. My computer is still playing his naughty games but after Gregor's intervention it is much better now. I am looking forward to catch up with you all over the weekend.


Have a nice weekend break.


XXXViera

5 comments:

Brabourne Farm said...

Love your idea for the fabric - sounds fabulous. Brown is my favourite colour at the moment so would love to see a photo of the finished cloths. Have a lovely weekend. Leigh

Linda in AZ * said...

* I'm w/ LEIGH... 100% & "all the way"!!!(And just LOVVVVE the color of that particular brown in the first FAB FABRIC!!!)...

Warmest,
Linda in AZ*

vicki archer said...

Lovely, lovely images Viera...Have a wonderful weekend, xv.

Maria Killam said...

Gorgeous skirted tables (hey that reminds me of Joni)
My dining table is skirted but it doesn't look as fabulous as these!

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh I love that fabric! Your plans sound wonderful. Thank you for your constant support over at my place, Viera. Your feedback means the world to me as you have such wonderful taste and I so value your opinions and help when I need it! A-M xx